High Availability/Disaster Recovery (HA&DR) Consultation and Construction Service
To cater to the business continuity needs that customers are increasingly concerned about, we help our clients build a system that can recover services quickly and even remain uninterrupted during disasters as well as a full supporting emergency procedure and disaster recovery plan (DRP).
1. Requirement analysis and strategy formulation
-- Correlation analysis of IT condition and applications
-- Business impact analysis
-- Risk evaluation
-- BC/DR strategy planning
2. Disaster backup/recovery design
-- Design of overall disaster backup architecture
-- Design of disaster backup/recovery plans
3. BCP development
-- Emergency response plan
-- IT recovery plan
-- Business recovery plans
4. Test and drill
-- Disaster switchover test and authentication service
5. Operation and maintenance consultation
-- Assessment of disaster backup operation
-- Design of operation procedures for disaster backup
-- BCP plan maintenance service
1. We have many BCM experts with rich field experience who used to work in service teams of hardware providers.
2. We are a neutral third-party service provider that can independently offer clients disaster recovery consultation and deployment services. We offer a "one-stop" service covering disaster recovery planning, software and hardware selection, supply and deployment.
3. We have abundant spare machines and labs, which offer clients a good environment for performing feasibility tests of disaster recovery products and plans, and provide a scientific basis for their decision making.
4. With our ample spare machines, we can offer flexible equipment rental services and economical options for disaster recovery system deployment.
5. We have a strong team of operation & maintenance engineers who can render a full range of services from planning before deployment to maintenance after deployment.
1. Disaster recovery consultation and construction based on disk arrays, which support HDS, HP, IBM, EMC, etc.
2. Disaster recovery consultation and construction based on volume management, which supports Windows/Linux volume replication, Symantec volume replication, etc.
3. Disaster recovery consultation and construction based on disk arrays, which support HDS, HP, IBM, EMC, etc.
4. Disaster recovery consultation and construction based on third parties
5. Consultation and construction concerning saving backup files to public clouds, which supports AWS, etc.